A faced-paced VR party game of building and guessing, this is a modern take on the classic Charades formula.
About This GameEver think of yourself as having a sharp eye? Or good at explaining stuff with pictures? Time to put your skills to the test in this fast-paced party game. While one player wears the VR headset and builds something out of blocks using their hands, the other players try to guess what they’re making. Is it a house? A snake? A bowtie? Who knows! This modern twist on the classic Charades formula is jam-packed with different modes, features, and of course words, so that there’s always a new way to play.
- A unique block-based building system - easy to understand, even if you’re new to VR.
- Three different game modes - player vs. player, team vs. team, and co-op.
- Over a thousand built in words and phrases, carefully chosen to work well with the building pieces given.
- Extra features like hidden pieces, and first-person camera, that keep things interesting.
- Guides and tutorials so that even people with no VR experience can play and have fun.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space